We are proud to host our 4th Annual Women Painting Women exhibition.
Submissions are welcome between now and july 4th. Artists chosen to participate will be alerted July 15th.
High res. images of chosen works must be submitted via drop box by Aug 1.
300 dpi images of your chosen work via email to us at WPW@RJDgallery.com include your bio, statement , CV and confirmation of your works medium, size and retail price by August 1st, 2016.
- All selected work must be shipped to the gallery at 90 Main Street Sag Harbor, NY 11963 on or before September 4th, 2016. (Pls. note that we are closed Tuesday and this address is for UPS and Fed-Ex ONLY – other correspondence must be sent to PO Box 1994 Sag Harbor, NY 11963)
- Accepted works cannot be substituted and are committed until November 20th, 2016.
- Artist allows the Gallery the right to reproduce their work for marketing of this event.
- Artist agrees to allow the gallery to negotiate up to 10% maximum to achieve a sale on our mutual behalf. If the work is sold, the artist will receive 50% of the sale price.
- Artist will be responsible for round trip shipping of their artwork, insurance while in transit, and must provide a pre-paid return shipping label with their piece.
- Artwork must be properly wrapped, (no packing peanuts please), and wired, ready to hang.